Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Need help rounding corners for Page menu bar

Old Jun 6, 2011, 12:29 PM
therebelchick

9 posts · Jun 2011
Miami, FL
I hired someone to create 'tabs' for me, similar to what this blogger has at www.sluiternation.com.

They just rounded the edges of my page menu and I hated it...so I have been reading the forum here trying to figure it out on my own. This is as far as I have been able to get on my own...and I am content with the shape of the tabs, but I want to color them but when I do, I can't get rid of the background between the tabs. Also, that dotted grey line won't go away.

www.therebelchick.com

This is what I have in Add HTML/CSS Inserts:

/* round corners for page menu bar items */
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li, div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a {
float: left;
margin-right: 10px;
-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 30px;
-webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 30px;
-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-top-right-radius: 20px;
}

I've seen another thread with info about transparent background, but I can't seem to get it to work with mine. My div# line is different so perhaps that is why?
Old Jun 6, 2011, 02:30 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Since you want to affect the menu bar itself just use #menu1 as the selector. You just have to add the !important to override the internal CSS.
HTML Code:
#menu1 {
    border: none !important;
}