Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Easing Slider Not Showing Up in Atahualpa 3.6.7

Old Jun 3, 2011, 04:57 PM
netinfused

26 posts · Apr 2010
Upgraded to 3.6.7 today, I use Easing Slider in header area. Have included a cached image of how it should look.

In the configure header area I placed this:
%logo %bar1 <?php if (function_exists("easing_slider")){ easing_slider(); }; ?> %bar2 %page-center

Cannot get it to show after the update. Made sure all settings were correct in easing slider. Here is the updated site below:

www.gocoastaltoday.com

Thanks for your assistance.
Old Jun 3, 2011, 06:08 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Because of WordPress requirements you can no longer put php code such as you mention in that area any more. You can put the php code for a new widget area there however and then use a php aware widget and put your code in that.
Old Jul 2, 2011, 11:08 PM
fsastrow

14 posts · Jun 2011
hi larry thanks for the tip. i have 1 question though, when you said php aware widget, did you mean if we want to do that we have to download a special plugin widget?
Old Jul 3, 2011, 02:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You need a plugin like exec-php to process the php you would put in a text widget