Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Just updated to the latest version and now have disasterous formatting probl

Old May 23, 2011, 04:28 PM
singledudetravel

35 posts · Jan 2011
The titles of my articles are repeating twice for unknown reasons and the tag cloud has gone wild and spilled over into the main text / article area. Are there any known issues for this?

Is there anyway to downgrade back to the last version? Im guessing maybe some of this is caused by plugin incompatibilities?

You can see it at http://www.singledudetravel.com

Thanks.
Old May 23, 2011, 04:30 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you apply the BUGFIX's?
Old May 23, 2011, 04:48 PM
singledudetravel

35 posts · Jan 2011
All set... sorry about that. I didnt see this.