Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Thumbnail with a image zoom

Old May 18, 2011, 04:04 AM
mirco65

25 posts · Oct 2010
http://www.hotelmirabello.it/wp-cont...e/img/zoom.jpg

I would like insert this wonderful zoom image on the thumbnails of my website made with atahualpa.

How can I do it?

This is the page that include the thumbnails with the zoom image effect

http://www.hotelmirabello.it/offerte...ntico-trentino

and I would like do the same here in this page of my atahualpa template

http://www.casaalice.it/le-camere/casa-alice/
Old May 18, 2011, 06:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
looks like it is probably part of a plugin, try some of the thickbox plugins - do a google search and experiment, then let us know your results
Old May 18, 2011, 05:09 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You might be able to use the zoom icon as a backgrund image and create all the images as transparent png files with the corner cut out.
Old May 19, 2011, 12:46 AM
mirco65

25 posts · Oct 2010
it is complicate to understand because I see script of thickbox but when you display the image there is fancybox...
So what is the way to obtain the Thumbnail/Image Zoom like in this site?
Is there a way to "spy" the plugin installed on this WP website?
Someone can help me? please! :-P
Old May 19, 2011, 06:59 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
They are using NextGen Gallery with a template which uses an idea from Web Designer Wall.

Sorry about my first idea that would have fallen apart real quick when you zoomed.