Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Can "Sliding Doors" be used?

Old May 14, 2011, 01:08 PM
clmyers

2 posts · May 2011
California
I'm on the brink of jumping ship from an existing WP theme and using this product to build one myself. This is because I don't know what in red flying hell I'm doing and ThemeFrame looks like it could rescue me. So here's my question.

Currently I'm working with the "Picture-Perfect" WP theme. Similarly, there's a theme called "Sliding Doors". Both themes feature a set of images that slide open when you move your cursor over them. Click on an image and it takes you to its corresponding page. This is something we're very wedded to having as a part of the website.

Is there a way to create this thing in a ThemeFrame theme? If so -- HOW?

Thanks for your help on this!
Old May 14, 2011, 09:24 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Here is a link to a How To on this forum.
Old May 15, 2011, 01:26 AM
clmyers

2 posts · May 2011
California
THANKS, lmilesw!!