Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

PATCH 367-01: Odd effects when 'CSS: Compress' = 'Yes'

Old May 13, 2011, 05:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you have the setting 'ATO->Configure CSS & JS->CSS: Compress?' set to 'Yes' you may notice some odd effects in the sidebar, or that the space after commas is missing. An incorrect test at the end of css.php causes this issue.

To fix this issue,
1) Download the attached file.
2) unzip it on your computer
3) FTP it to the 'atahualpa' folder on your host, replacing the copy that is there.

css.php.zip

--------------------------------------------------------------
The following is the change that was made to the code:
--------------------------------------------------------------
css.php (version 3.6.7) lines 2944-2951 were changed from
HTML Code:
if ( $bfa_ata['css_compress'] == "Yes" AND 
!( isset($bfa_ata_debug) AND $bfa_ata['allow_debug'] == "Yes" ) ) {
	ob_end_flush();
}	
if ( isset($bfa_ata_preview) OR $bfa_ata['css_external'] == "Inline" OR 
( isset($bfa_ata_debug) AND $bfa_ata['allow_debug'] == "Yes" ) ) {
	echo "</style>\n"; 
}
to
HTML Code:
if ( $bfa_ata['css_compress'] == "Yes" AND 
!($bfa_ata_debug==1 AND $bfa_ata['allow_debug'] == "Yes" ) ) {
	ob_end_flush();
}	
if ( isset($bfa_ata_preview) OR $bfa_ata['css_external'] == "Inline" OR 
($bfa_ata_debug==1 AND $bfa_ata['allow_debug'] == "Yes" ) ) {
	echo "</style>\n"; 
}

Last edited by juggledad; Jul 7, 2011 at 12:41 PM.