Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Clarification

Old May 2, 2011, 02:40 PM
Webunet

45 posts · Aug 2010
I watched the video, but I still have a question.

Can ThemeFrame be used to edit an existing Theme, or is it only used to create a new Theme from scratch? In other words, can I open or import a 3rd. party theme and edit it using ThemeFrame?

Thanks,

Tom
Old May 2, 2011, 03:31 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can only edit Themeframe created themes. I know of no tool that can edit any theme as there are too many variables.
Old May 2, 2011, 03:50 PM
Webunet

45 posts · Aug 2010
Thanks for the quick reply, I assume all other features of WordPress (Plugins, Widgets, etc.) remain. This editor focuses on design, page layout, etc. Is this correct?
Old May 2, 2011, 04:45 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That is correct.