Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Themepress Beta Discount

Old Apr 23, 2011, 11:23 AM
PurdieShuffle

2 posts · Apr 2011
Hi,

Sorry to ask the same question, is the $80 discount price still available? I am planning a purchase in the coming week.

Thanks.
Old Apr 23, 2011, 01:41 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It still is at $80, but I don't know when that will change but it will be very soon.

Last edited by lmilesw; Apr 23, 2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 03:32 AM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
thanks for the prod. I hadn't even got around to looking at ThemeFrame. I saw one video and headed straight for PayPal!

Thanks in advance Flynn, looks fantastic.

So many sleepless nights ahead me thinks, so much to learn, so many options... aaaargh I'm going to go have a nice big dinner so I wont have to eat for at least 10hours!!

Beautiful work