Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Change Layout to Look Like Thesis Theme?

Old Apr 15, 2011, 10:53 PM
GRF

76 posts · Mar 2011
I'm trying to achieve a 3 column layout with the content on the left and 2 columns on the right for Widgets. Like the one using the Thesis theme at http://authorsinthekitchen.com

Is that possible. If so how do you do that?
Old Apr 16, 2011, 03:35 AM
kingmob

60 posts · Sep 2009
Atahualpa Theme Options - Style and configure Sidebars
Enable the Left Sidebar & Left Inner Sidebar and disable the Right and Right inner sidebars.