Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Where are my "front page displays settings?

Old Apr 11, 2011, 01:38 PM
Katly4

1 posts · Apr 2011
I am following an Atahualpa guide and was getting ready to set up the front page display so that I can have a static front page. Low and behold, those setting options are not available in my Reading Settings Subpanel. Where did they go?
Old Apr 11, 2011, 02:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What's the guide?
what is it telling you to set?
What version was the guide written for?
What version are you using?