Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] How can I fix the widget style

Old Apr 8, 2011, 12:07 PM
amy17

9 posts · Apr 2011
Hi,

Thanks for this great theme I just downloaded today and I guess I'm still in the trial version when I come across this little issue of the widget style/page menu bar/Layout Container. I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.
What I'm looking for is to get the setting,css,html codes of the widget, page menu, container layout as they appear in this site http://www.caddicks.com/blog/2009/04...ualpa-whallop/
I've downloaded atahualpa353 but it seems that i can't get the same settings as the example above, I know it is a previous version of ATH, How can I get that setting file? or can you please walk me through the css editing I need to do to get to same setting as the above example; widget(create container+title box centered text) , page menu (top page men with roundered borders) and layout container(dark shading outline)
Old Apr 8, 2011, 01:46 PM
amy17

9 posts · Apr 2011
never mind I figured it out and thanks anyway.