Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Buddy Press - Static Page Title remove

Old Mar 9, 2011, 09:12 AM
jeanpierrelevac

1 posts · Sep 2010
This has been discussed here: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=126

But when I go to the Index.php to make the necessary changes the Buddy Press has changed the code.

I'm basically trying to remove the H1 title from my static page... Anyone had to deal with a similar issue with Atahualpa theme and BP?

Kind regard.