Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Problem with Archives Returning a Single Post

Old Dec 12, 2008, 11:35 AM
andyro

19 posts · Dec 2008
california & canada
We are finding that when a category is clicked on, where we formerly had all posts returned, only a single post is being returned now (www.altius.net) - 'Projects' is actually 'Categories' we just renamed the widget - we use sidebar widget for categories...

I looked in all of the configuration options if this can be set from 1 to 99 or whatever - but could not find an option re. how many posts to return. Any help would be appreciated.

Also - We use the <more> tag to determine where to divide an 'excerpt' from a full post. Looks like A3 is using another method for creating 'excerpts' - the 'excerpts or full posts' does not seem to respect the <more> tags we specified...
Old Dec 12, 2008, 03:54 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The theme doesn't have a posts/page setting but WP has at Settings -> Reading -> Blog pages show at most. Is that set to something higher than 1?

To use the more tag the setting for the page type should be "full posts", is it?