Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Add facebook/twitter/user sign-in to horizontal bars

Old Feb 23, 2011, 08:18 AM
rimien

8 posts · Feb 2011
This forum's great! It's making a designer out of someone who can barely play around with basic HTML :-)

Current questions:

1. I've managed to make the Page Menu and Logo space overlap by changing margins, but I want to have a narrow bar at the very top-right, providing a facebook connect/sign-in, register, and user login option. Can I put these elements in one of the two horizontal bars?

2. Is it possible to use %loginout% in this bar to provide user login?

3. Is it possible to add a line of HTML in the bar so that the facebook logo becomes the link to the NGO's FB page?

Thanks a tonne for your help.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 09:41 AM
rimien

8 posts · Feb 2011
I created a widget area at the top instead, but now I'm stuck. I don't know how to put in the FB connect and I'd still like questions 2 and 3 answered.