Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Permalinks on Posts / Pages with No Title

Old Feb 21, 2011, 02:36 PM
Freester

7 posts · May 2010
Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade to 3.6.4 from 3.4.9.

I've had the blank screen issues but solved them thanks to the posts on here.

One change in behaviour is problematic: My home page is untitled, as are my blog posts.

Since the upgrade I see the word 'permalink' on my untitled pages and posts.

The closest I got to an answer was tweaking the code as in the bottom of the thread here http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...ight=permalink

But I was just wondering if there is a setting I am missing?

TIA

Freester
Old Feb 21, 2011, 03:14 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
It looks like this is a bug. I just reviewed the code and the word 'permalinks' should be showing at the end of the post if you have excerpts or are using a 'more' short code. Basically the code got put in the wrong place.

I'll code a BUGFIX for this for 3.6.4 - but it won't be till later tonight or tomorrow morning (EST). I have a date with my daughter for dancing lessons for the father/daughter dance at her wedding next month
Old Feb 21, 2011, 03:51 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
ok, got it done before I have to leave, here it is: BUGFIX 364-05: No link to the full post shown on excerpt when post has no title
Old Feb 22, 2011, 03:57 AM
Freester

7 posts · May 2010
Oooh that's better. Thanks again juggledad for your excellent and speedy support.

Hope the wedding goes well - I had the honour of giving my sister away not so long ago!