Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

New comments are dated Feb 2nd

Old Feb 14, 2011, 02:54 AM
everybodylies

17 posts · Oct 2010
I'm puzzled as to why the date says Feb 2nd when new comments are made.

The site is: http://nadiatahir.com/
Old Feb 14, 2011, 04:19 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Unless you hard coded a date in the Ato->Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS options, then it is some environmental issue at your host.

WordPress uses the system date to build the datestamp when a comment is added and that is the date that is displayed.

It could be that the computer that you are hosted on had it's date set incorrectly to 2/2/2011. I'd check with your host
Old Feb 14, 2011, 04:42 AM
everybodylies

17 posts · Oct 2010
I have <image(calendar-gray.gif)> %date('M jS, Y')% in the kicker sections.

It's weird though, because the datestamp is accurate when publishing a new post.
I tried to manually edit the date of the comments in the comments panel but they all display Feb 02 regardless.

If you mean the computer I'm at, it's date is set correctly.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 05:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I mean the computer that wordpress is running on.

To see if it is theme related, you could switch to twenty ten and add a comment. If it shows with Feb 2, you will know it is not theme related