I have done research on the forum and could not find a thread related to my problem and I apologize if I am duplicating a question.
When starting my blog www.recipesandrunning.com I used the plugin All in One SEO but Google wasn't picking up on the new description I was assigning my homepage. After much research I noticed many others were having this problem with no resolve.
I uninstalled All in One SEO and have tried to use Bytes For All SEO instead. Again, Google isn't picking up the description I assigned my homepage. I have waited over a day since I noticed this before making it a concern... hoping that it was a time lag issue.
Attached are my settings and I am currently using WP 3.0.4 and Atahualpa 6.0.1
Thank you so much for all your help.