Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] How to hide Registration menu link for logged in users?

Build custom WP THEMES, without
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Jan 7, 2011, 09:55 PM
2 posts · Jan 2011
Hi, my first post, and I can't figure something out. For some themes you can use this on the header.php (13, 12 being the page IDs to exclude)

PHP Code:
but Atahualpa works differently and I can't figure out how to do it. Any ideas?

Atahualpa 3.53 and trying to hide the "Register" menu page off the menu bar for logged in users.

Old Jan 7, 2011, 10:15 PM
10,169 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could put something like the following in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts replacing the searchform class with the id or class of the registration link.
HTML Code:
<?php if( is_user_logged_in() ) { ?> 
.searchform {display:none;}
<?php } ?>
~Larry (CNY Web Designs)
This site should be a membership site since it so full of good stuff.
Please consider donating which gives you access to even more good stuff.
Old Jan 8, 2011, 08:56 AM
2 posts · Jan 2011
Thank you, it worked. Solved.