Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

[SOLVED] Textalign/justify excerpts

Old Jan 5, 2011, 05:51 AM
jankph

93 posts · Jul 2009
ATA 3.6.4 and WP 3.1
How can I textalign my excerpts so that they are justified left and right? It looks particularly odd on my frontpage, where my first post is full (and justified), but the following post excerpts are all leftaligned.
Old Jan 6, 2011, 10:16 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Could you supply a link to an example on your site?
Old Jan 7, 2011, 08:32 AM
jankph

93 posts · Jul 2009
ATA 3.6.4 and WP 3.1
Sure: husdal.com
Old Jan 7, 2011, 08:41 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Adding the following to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts may do the trick but I would add that justified text is not considered to be the best for readability.

HTML Code:
div.post-bodycopy p {
text-align: justify;
}
Old Jan 7, 2011, 08:49 AM
jankph

93 posts · Jul 2009
ATA 3.6.4 and WP 3.1
Thanks!

As to readability, I find personally find unaligned texts much harder to read, but that's just me.