Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Comment box disappears

Old Jan 2, 2011, 01:01 PM
kjetil

45 posts · Jul 2009
Oslo - Norway
Send a message via Skype™ to kjetil
Hi
For some funny reason the main field in the comment box disappears. Actually, first it is there, then it is gone.
Even more funny is that I've used exactly the same settings and equal comments.php files both here (where the trouble is) and here (where it works fine).
Notice, too, that the bolding is different in the two sites. (OK, it appears to be the same site, but based on two different WP installations.)
It looks exactly the same in Firefox, Opera and Safari.
Any clue?
Thanks a lot - and Happy New Year to everybody!
Old Jan 2, 2011, 03:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Try disabling all your plugins and see what happens.