Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Turn off header image, only use logo?

Old Dec 28, 2010, 07:47 PM
Publinaut

21 posts · Dec 2010
Is there a way to turn off header image completely? And then only use the logo? And can the logo then with proper CSS fill the whole "image" space?

Thanks!
Old Dec 28, 2010, 09:53 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In ATO>Style & edit Header Area you just take out %image in the Configure Header Area box to remove the banner. Then if you look a bit further down on that page you will see where to upload the logo to and how to style it.
Old Dec 29, 2010, 03:24 PM
Publinaut

21 posts · Dec 2010
Thank you!