Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Move page menu bar to inside logo area

Old Dec 20, 2010, 08:55 PM
whooploncom

5 posts · Dec 2010
Send a message via Skype™ to whooploncom
Ugghhh. Extremely frustrated.

My website is whooplon.com. I'm trying to move the page menu bar (How It Works and Request Deal page links) to inside the logo area (with the black background) right above the bottom border, above New York City.

Can anyone help????
Old Dec 21, 2010, 04:49 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
make sure to put the %pages after the %logo in ato->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Configure Header Area then add this to the CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
#menu1 {position: relative; top: -20px;)