Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How do I display metadata using Atahualpa 3 theme?

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Dec 12, 2010, 03:42 PM
katclo2111

1 posts · Oct 2010
When configuring my posts on WP I've been filling out all of the metadata using the theme presets plus adding a couple of customizations but it doesn't appear anywhere on the published page. I used the Meta widget but that didn't work. How can I get the personalized data such as "Now reading" Listening to" "mood" etc to display?
Old Dec 12, 2010, 03:53 PM
juggledad

21,979 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.8.5 WP 3.8.x Atahualpa 3.7.x Safari 6.x Firefox 25 XP
look at the discription at ato->Edit POST/PAGE INFO ITEMS
HTML Code:
%meta('fieldname')% - Displays the value of the custom field with the field name "fieldname". 
Example: %meta('price')%
If you like my help, please consider donating. I am happy to provide greater detail on this and other topics if you hire me. Please send detailed support requests to me as a private message, thank you.
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support