Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Wordpress.org forum registration

Old Dec 12, 2010, 12:42 PM
Publinaut

21 posts · Dec 2010
Feels odd to ask this here, however...I have attempted to register at wordpress.org forums (3 different email accounts) and I haven't received a reply email, and I can't find a contact email to tell an administrator about it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!