Good afternoon. I was wondering if it is possible to split the center column on just one of my pages, i.e. the products page. I'd like to have a 60/40 split (one column being 60% of the display width and the other being 40%) to facilitate the display of products in a much more professional manner. I am thinking I would have to create a page template correct? Thanks in advance.