Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Light Grey Line between header image and center body text

Old Dec 1, 2010, 11:32 AM
nberryman

14 posts · Nov 2010
I am trying to remove or change the color of the light grey line just below the Tanglewood Capital Partners LLC logo text

http://www.tanglewoodcapitalpartners.com/

I cannot seem to find where to do this in all of the options or in the forum. Does anyone have any idea how I can do this?

Nick B
Old Dec 1, 2010, 12:19 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Look in ATO>Style Posts & Pages. You should see a border declaration for the post. I think it is the top item in that section.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 01:26 PM
texbiker

12 posts · Dec 2010
You can also look at the "Style & Edit Header Area". You may have the bar1 or bar2 set to show a solid line depending on how you have this area configured. The bar configuration is the last 2 items.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 02:14 PM
nberryman

14 posts · Nov 2010
Awesome - thanks - it was the first thing you mentioned. I learn something new every day about this theme and wordpress - or maybe every hour when I am working on a project

Nick B