Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Stupid Question (number 1,456) RE: Feedsmith installation

Old Apr 7, 2009, 07:56 AM
aucuparia

2 posts · Apr 2009
Sorry to trouble you folks, but can you just point out what I am not seeing....

I followed the FeedBurner FeedSmith instructions to the point where I activated FeedSmith from the Plugins area of my admin. Instructions then say :

'3. Begin the configuration by going to Options then clicking on the FeedBurner
submenu.
4. Follow the links to create your FeedBurner feeds, or if they already exist,
simply fill in their URLs in the boxes provided.'

I cannot find a Feedburner submenu ANYWHERE on my admin dash. Is 'OPTIONS' the Atahualpa Theme Options? What am I not seeing???

Thanks for any help; don't have much hair left!
Old Apr 7, 2009, 09:00 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
See attached image, it's under Site Admin (Not Atahualpa Theme Options) -> Settings -> Feedburner. Click on the arrow to open the submenus of "Settings" in the left column

This menu point "Feedburner" will only appear after you uploaded the Feedsmith plugin, and activated it at Site Admin -> Plugins -> Feedsmith / Activate
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	feedsmith.gif
Views:	1712
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	84  
Old Jan 12, 2010, 10:12 AM
ehfquestions

7 posts · Jan 2010
My RSS and Comment feeds aren't working -- I have tried a couple of times to install the feedsmith plugin, the plugin page says that the destination folder already exists, but it is *not* in my plugins folder for me to activate or configure. Does this indicate that there is a plugin conflict somewhere?
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn
See attached image, it's under Site Admin (Not Atahualpa Theme Options) -> Settings -> Feedburner. Click on the arrow to open the submenus of "Settings" in the left column

This menu point "Feedburner" will only appear after you uploaded the Feedsmith plugin, and activated it at Site Admin -> Plugins -> Feedsmith / Activate

Last edited by ehfquestions; Jan 29, 2010 at 07:46 AM.
Old Jan 13, 2010, 05:50 AM
ehfquestions

7 posts · Jan 2010
Fixed the plugin issue. For anyone out there having this problem, the file uploaded to my hosts files, not the WP plugin dashboard - so I deleted the zip file from my hosts theme plugin folder and uploaded it again - this time I didn't activate it until I uploaded the php file to that same host (plugin) folder - then activated it in the WP dashboard - worked. HOWEVER! The word "comments" is no where to be found on my Feedburner page. If anyone has had this experience - and fixed it, please let me know!