Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

I need some help with my startsite - looking for a freelancer

Old Nov 23, 2010, 11:49 PM
Flinxa

70 posts · Sep 2010

Last edited by Flinxa; May 14, 2011 at 04:12 AM.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 04:07 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
before anyone (myself included) could offer to do the job, they would need to know what you need done so they can estimate how many hours it would take. I suggest you create an itemized list of each of the things you want done to the site and add it to a reply with a image of what you want.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 10:03 AM
Flinxa

70 posts · Sep 2010
Hi juggledad,

thanks for this hint (could have known it by myself....)

I will make a list and post it here

Flinxa
Old Nov 24, 2010, 12:59 PM
runnerb0y

67 posts · Nov 2010
You're site is off to a good start! If you've done that much already, I suspect you could achieve just about anything you want by yourself.

Nice work!
Old Nov 24, 2010, 02:12 PM
Flinxa

70 posts · Sep 2010
Thanks very much, but most of it is customizing in the wonderful Ata theme
Old Dec 1, 2010, 05:31 AM
Flinxa

70 posts · Sep 2010
Hi

finally I managed to make a jpg how I want the look of my blog - see attachment

What has to be done:

left upper middle:

Show the newest article from category "Leben und leben lassen"
category should stand above and should be a link to the whole category, when the whole category is shown, it should be the "normal" loop (10 articles)

right upper middle

the same as left, but category "Schönheit"

under this the newest article from "Anti-Aging" with the width as seen in the jpg
category should be shown above and also a link to the whole category

under this I would like to have this "little pics with excerpts" - four in a row, above again the category "Schönheit" as link

just above the footer area I want two lists for the latest articles and comments as shown (but titles in german...)

Probably I forgot something, but please feel free to mail and ask and PLEASE make some offers!

Thanks!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blog neu2.jpg
Views:	1376
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	921  
Old Dec 7, 2010, 11:55 AM
Flinxa

70 posts · Sep 2010
I did the most part on my own
Old Dec 14, 2010, 03:33 AM
everyman

79 posts · Nov 2009
Philadelphia
Dear Flinxa --

I came in late on this conversation but I am happy to help if you still need, please see
http://wordpressacademy.org/websites/

I think Juggledad and Larry also take paid work and both are excellent (at least as good as me

Cheers,
Marc