Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

conversion from movable type

Old Nov 21, 2010, 06:19 PM
wppg

51 posts · Aug 2010
hi,

i wondered how easy/hard it is to convert a blog from an old version of movable type (3.2 i believe) to wordpress and atahualpa? the blog being converted has about 1300 blog posts with text and photos and a few with embedded videos, but it's pretty basic... i'm not a programmer so i'd need help with the real tech/server stuff... thanks