Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Noob having issues with height of background behind menus

Old Nov 12, 2010, 05:47 PM
stevechapi

1 posts · Nov 2010
Ok So I am VERY NEW and I searched here but could not really find an answer as the problem is hard to describe so I will attach a screenshot

No matter what I change (settings) I cant seem to find out how to make this be the same width. I am a noob so be easy on me. It is a subtle difference but none the less. And also how do I adjust the widthness... I been trying to figure this out for Hours and cant figure it out. OH and how can I spread the menu items further apart from each other..they seem like they are a bit crowded.

I also wanted to know... there is an identical menu at the bottom of my page and I would like to remove it. how and where do I do so?

Please HELP!

Last edited by stevechapi; Nov 12, 2010 at 05:50 PM.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 07:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
looks like you solved teh top menu issue as for the bottom menu, check your widgets for a footer area
Old Nov 14, 2010, 05:28 PM
fastharryDOTcom

73 posts · Oct 2009
NJ, USA
hi juggledad..

I have kind of the same question so I thought I would post here...

in fastharry.com how can I make the red page menu bar a little wider so I can put bigger lettering?..

thanks
Old Nov 15, 2010, 07:18 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
not sure what you mean - if you go to the page menu theme option, you can change the size of the font. Is that what you are looking for?
Old Nov 17, 2010, 06:25 AM
fastharryDOTcom

73 posts · Oct 2009
NJ, USA
hi j dad..

I have tried doing that...can't get it bigger then 17 points...I thought if I could make the bar wider I can make the letters larger...

does the bar have a fixed limit?...

thanks
Old Nov 17, 2010, 08:02 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Export your settings (ato->export/import settings) and attach them to a reply
Old Nov 22, 2010, 07:03 AM
fastharryDOTcom

73 posts · Oct 2009
NJ, USA
Hi Juggledad...

sorry I haven't gotten back, I am out looking for work in PA and haven't had a chance to ask what you requested..

Don't even worry about it for the time being....it looks OK the way it is, and we have the holidays coming up this week..

Hope you and yours have a great thanksgiving....

BTW, I have a question on thumbnails not linking to pages when they are applied as a group... only when they are inserted individually...and then it is hard to align them...

where would be the best place to ask that question?