Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

No categories

Old Oct 29, 2010, 10:36 PM
estjohn

2 posts · Oct 2010
If I select all categories to not be displayed in the menu (I do not want any categories listed under the page listing bar) I get "No categories" on the page

http://itschanging.com/

how do I get rid of it? Thanks
Old Oct 29, 2010, 10:50 PM
estjohn

2 posts · Oct 2010
Actually, I just figured it out. If it helps anyone else, I added display: none; to the css in div#menu2.. Pages of course would be menu1
Old Oct 30, 2010, 04:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you could also just remove the '%cats' option from ato->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Configure Header Area