Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Blogroll links not appearing in sidebar

Old Jan 12, 2009, 11:55 AM
artoftroy

2 posts · Jan 2009
I downloaded the Atahulpa theme and I really like it. Thanks for the hard work in developing it. I am new to Wordpress and trying to add functionality to a simple website I created a few years ago. I have the software and theme installed and working but for some reason nothing is displaying in the sidebars? I have set up blogroll links and when I did this with another theme the links appeared right away. For some reason with this theme they are not appearing in the sidebar. I am guessing there is a setting or something I need to adjust but for the life of me I can't seem to locate it...Or am I missing something here. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Edit: For that matter nothing is appearing in the sidebar (e.g. previous posts, etc.)

Image of site homepage

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n...t=sitehome.jpg

Image of links for blogroll

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n...=editlinks.jpg

Last edited by artoftroy; Jan 12, 2009 at 07:25 PM.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 12:15 AM
chirri2000

2 posts · Dec 2008
Have you set up the widgets that you want to appear in the sidebars?

Visit the widgets setup screen in Wordpress under the Appearance tab, and add the widgets that you wish to appear in each of the sidebars. You should find the blogroll widget there.

Don't forget to click on 'Save Changes' once you've added and configured your widgets.

You can style the widgets using the widgets tab under the Atahualpa theme configuration screens.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 10:33 AM
artoftroy

2 posts · Jan 2009
Aaahhh.....I knew I was missing something simple. I spent 3-4 hours on this yesterday driving myself nuts. Thank you very much!

Last edited by artoftroy; Jan 13, 2009 at 07:07 PM.