Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How To Create Additional Space Between Lines

Old Oct 20, 2010, 08:49 AM
amethyst108

5 posts · Oct 2010
Hi - I know this sounds really simple - but just pressing the return bar doesn't do it. I want more white space between certain elements on the page and everything I have tried so far doesn't work including pieces of code for 'paragraph' in the HTML view.

Where am I going wrong?

Many thanks - Helen
Old Oct 20, 2010, 03:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
As you found out spaces and multiple blank lines are ignored. If I want more space I wrap the text I want to have more space above or below and use CSS such as the following.

HTML Code:
<div style="margin-bottom:30px;">Line 1</div>
Line 2
This will give you one line with 30px under it.