Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa and Nextgen 2.0.59

Old Mar 27, 2014, 10:48 AM
gaidaphotos

7 posts · Mar 2014
[SOLVED] Atahualpa and Nextgen 2.0.59

Hi,

When I have Atahualpa (up to version 3.7.15) and Nextgen (2.0.58 and above) activated, the Lightbox does not work anymore.
I downloaded fresh copies of Atahualpa 3.7.12/13/15 and uploaded them via ftp several times.

I de-activated all other plug-ins. When I switch to the default theme, Nextgen works flawlessly.

When I add Jetpack to the above combination, stats are not working and proof reading stops.
When I add W3 cache to the above combination, caching does not work properly anymore.

The developers of Nextgen are aware of this and are working from their end on this.

Txs for the help.

Best regards

Thomas
Old Mar 28, 2014, 03:55 AM
gaidaphotos

7 posts · Mar 2014
I tested Atahualpa and Nextgen on a site dedicated to testing.
When I RESET Atahualpa theme options, Nextgen lightbox is working and other plugnins are not affected anymore.
When I LOAD any one of the default styles, the conflict is back. When I load any on my existing styles (exported from one of the sites) the conflict is back.

Any suggestions?
Old Mar 28, 2014, 04:21 AM
gaidaphotos

7 posts · Mar 2014
I further tested this combination and also followed your advice (see other thread) to re-save header, center and footer options.

This solved the issue. All plug-ins are working fine along each other.

Weird but what the heck - HALLELUJAH!