Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to Align logo and ads underneath

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 21, 2011, 04:13 PM
ecoughlin

13 posts · Nov 2010
Florida
How to Align logo and ads underneath

Hello,

You've all been very helpful to me in this forum, just want to say thanks!

I was finally able to add the widgets to my header. But I'd like to center align the logo and then have the 2 banner ads underneath it side by side. I'm using Simple Image plugin, btw.

Can you please tell me what code I need to add?

Here's my url: http://gator541.hostgator.com/~acoc2011/

Many thanks, again!

Eunice