Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to remove this arrow before links? And how to make to invert when hover link?

Old Jan 17, 2011, 12:52 PM
jjforums

8 posts · Jul 2010
How to remove this arrow before links? And how to make to invert when hover link?

Example 1:

Example 2:

Help please, thank you.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 02:41 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Those arrows are images. You will need to alter the css to remove. I am not sure what you mean by invert when you hover.
Old Jan 18, 2011, 07:48 AM
jjforums

8 posts · Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
Those arrows are images. You will need to alter the css to remove. I am not sure what you mean by invert when you hover.
The effect of pass cursor on link, there are options to underline, but there is not options to this.

Where is this css file to edit?
Old Jan 18, 2011, 08:44 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You first have to determine the selectors for what you want to affect. I use Firebug with Firefox and then put the necessary CSS in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts.