Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Howto remove the Next/Previous post bar?

Old Jun 16, 2010, 05:33 AM
denbert

19 posts · Jan 2009
Copenhagen
Hi there,

I'm using version 3.4.4 on http://hegnstoften.net - If you see the first post there will bee a extra space from the next/previous function.

How do i remove disable this function?

I've attached 2 pictures showing before and after click on post.

Anyone please?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	before_post.jpg
Views:	1627
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	537  Click image for larger version

Name:	After_click_on_post.jpg
Views:	1598
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	538  
Old Jun 16, 2010, 05:51 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
how many posts do yu have. That spot at the top of the single post page will be a link to the next older post and next newer post as you add posts.
Old Jun 16, 2010, 05:58 AM
denbert

19 posts · Jan 2009
Copenhagen
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
how many posts do yu have. That spot at the top of the single post page will be a link to the next older post and next newer post as you add posts.
Hi Juggledad,

Yes i know the function and I don't like it - At the moment there is only one post, but there will be more later - Can you point me in the right direction to remove it?
Old Jun 16, 2010, 06:09 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go to ATO->Style & edit CENTER COLUMN->The LOOP and take out the first line
HTML Code:
<?php /* For SINGLE post pages if activated at ATO -> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_post_links('Top'); ?>
Old Jun 16, 2010, 06:16 AM
denbert

19 posts · Jan 2009
Copenhagen
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
go to ATO->Style & edit CENTER COLUMN->The LOOP and take out the first line
HTML Code:
<?php /* For SINGLE post pages if activated at ATO -> Next/Previous Navigation: */ bfa_next_previous_post_links('Top'); ?>
juggledad, You are my personal hero.

THANK YOU