Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Flexi pages plugin doesn't show up in my widgets

Old Jul 18, 2010, 09:53 PM
dancermom

5 posts · Jul 2010

I've downloaded and activated Flexi Pages. When I go to my widgets it is not there. Is there another place where this shows up?
Old Jul 19, 2010, 05:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the url?
does it show active in the list of plugins?
did you read all it's install instructions?
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:27 AM
dancermom

5 posts · Jul 2010
Thanks for your reply- I'm new to this.

I have version Atahaulpa 3.4.9 . I don't know how to tell which version of Wordpress I have.

I downloaded it just like all me other plugins. It says it's activated. It shows up in my plugin list, but not the widgets. That's why I was wondering if there was another place it was going to show up.

I'm building the website offline. Do you want that URL?

I'm trying to accolmplish 2 things- 1. get the subpages to drop down when on the parent page. 2. My subpages are too long and are showing up in 2 or 3 lines intead of 1 line. I'd like to make that more fluid.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 08:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Temporally swap to the default theme and see if the widget shows up in the widget page. If it doesn't then you may have a problem with its install
Old Jul 20, 2010, 09:52 PM
dancermom

5 posts · Jul 2010
Problem solved in an unexpected way. I removed a calendar plugin and voila, a bunch of widgets appeared. Flexi Pages is working.

Last edited by dancermom; Jul 20, 2010 at 10:16 PM.