Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Ugly gallery code in search results

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 7, 2014, 11:43 AM
markzip

60 posts · Jan 2010
Ugly gallery code in search results

(Putting this thread here because I can't find a forum for search)

www.indonesiaetc.com
Atahualpa 3.7.15
WP 4.0

When a search is made on the site it returns a list of results which are configured sort of like a list of excerpts. Except they are not excerpts. If the results are posts which contain gallery code in them, the result is horrific.

Here is an example of a search for the term "slideshow" : http://indonesiaetc.com/?s=slideshow

Is there a way to make this search result look a little less horrible?

In ATO under the "Excerpts" heading there is the option to not parse some types of code, but could that really affect the presentation of search results?