Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

How do I insert a line to show under Widget Title

Old Jan 16, 2010, 01:57 PM
GreenEyedMonst

3 posts · Jan 2010
I have an image of a line that I want to appear under the text when I write a widget title. Right now the line is as a background image because I don't know how to format appropriately. see http://monsterbites365.com.

Help! Thanks!
Old Jan 17, 2010, 05:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
First of all, underlining text that isn't a link is a very very bad idea. Very bad. Awful. Even if you think that underlining a header doesn't look like the rest of the links or something, don't do it. Pages use different link styles, and pretty much everyone has just got into the idea that "underline = link".

With that said, the CSS rule is 'text-decoration: underline'