Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Columns on top of each other instead of side by side

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 15, 2013, 10:55 AM
kalibali04

12 posts · Mar 2011
Columns on top of each other instead of side by side

What is wrong with my code? I want there to be 2 columns. the left one should have content for the pages (which is does) the right one should have the Widget Area ONE. However, for some reason the "right" column is under the "left" instead of being side by side. Column sizes are 8 and 4.

They won't stay with the red and blue background...I was just trying to figure it out on my own.

http://4seasonsoutdoorservices.com/redo/

<?php get_header(); ?>

<div class="row" style="background:yellow;">
<div class="col8" style="background:red;">

<div id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>" <?php post_class('cf'); ?>>

<div class="post-bodycopy cf">
<?php the_content(); ?>
<?php wp_link_pages( array(
'before' => __( '<p class="post-pagination">Pages:', 'montezuma' ),
'after' => '</p>'
) ); ?>
</div>