Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] unwanted links being added to Pages

Old Jul 31, 2009, 11:00 PM
gary

3 posts · Jul 2009
I've created a couple of pages and a couple of child pages to one of the pages. When I goto any of the pages now I have links to the two top level pages I added at the bottom of the actual page content.

I've looked for an option that would allow me to turn this off, and I haven't found it. If it's there, please someone point it out.

If there is no option, I'm pretty sure that the links are being added by whatever this leads to:
PHP Code:
<?php bfa_post_bodycopy('<div class="post-bodycopy clearfix">','</div>'); ?>
But I am now way out of my PHP depth. All I want to do is NOT have the links to the top level pages added in. If someone could direct me to the proper file to edit (the line number would also help) I'd really appreciate it.

-Gary
Old Aug 1, 2009, 06:04 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of WP and atahualpa?
What's the url?
Have you made any changes to the code?
What pluging are you using?
Old Aug 1, 2009, 10:43 AM
gary

3 posts · Jul 2009
Atahualpa 3.4.1
WordPress 2.8.2
URL is not publicly accessible, still testing (blogtesting.net with local DNS server)
I haven't made any changes in the code directly, everything has been done through the theme options.

These are the plugins I have installed and activated:
Collapsible Archive Widget Version 2.3.1 | By Ady Romantika
Collapsing Categories Version 1.0.2 | By Robert Felty
FeedBurner FeedSmith Version 2.3.1 | By FeedBurner
Glossary Version 0.9 | By Robinson Duffy
OpenID Version 3.2.3 | By DiSo Development Team
Profile Pic Version 0.9.2 | By Hannah Gray
Sociable Version 3.4.4 | By Joost de Valk
Subscribe To Comments Version 2.1.2 | By Mark Jaquith
Third Party Accounts Login Version 1.0 | By Anant Garg
Wordpress Popular Posts Version 1.5.1 | By Héctor Cabrera
Old Aug 1, 2009, 10:48 AM
gary

3 posts · Jul 2009
Thanks for responding. I've found the problem. After you asked for a list of plugins I started disabling them one at a time and the glossary plugin was the culprit.

Thanks again.
-gary