Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Can I get rid of the word "Home" below menu bar on the home page?

Old Jun 30, 2009, 11:53 AM
nasu

34 posts · May 2009
I'd like to keep the title of each page except on the home page and get rid of the word "Home" below menu bar on the home page. Is it possible? People can go to the home page by clicking the header image and my client says it's redundant... Actually is it possible still to keep the word "Home" in the menu bar as well? The site is masaueharadesign.com Thanks.
Old Jun 30, 2009, 02:36 PM
bcorrigan

85 posts · Feb 2009
in Athahualpa Theme Options, clear the first box under page menu. -Bill