Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Subscribe by Email Error

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 11, 2009, 04:07 AM
jrotem

1 posts · May 2009
Subscribe by Email Error

Hello

I am so impressed with this wonderful theme, but I am having an issue with the subscribe by email option. The RSS feed link works fine but the email link gives me the error "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled." I have activated email in FeedBurner, although can't find any 7-digit id. The blog is http://news.rotemdesignstudio.com/wordpress.

TIA,
jean