Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Links in WP Archives

Old May 2, 2010, 09:51 AM
phess

2 posts · May 2010
[SOLVED] Links in WP Archives

WP Version: MU 2.9.1.1
Atahualpa version: 3.4.6

Links that work normally on posts displayed in the home page of my blog and individually (via permalink), don't work on category and monthly pages (an example). The text is shows up, but no link (and nothing in the markup). I tried this in a test blog using Atahualpa and got the same result, but when I switched to a different theme, the links worked. Is this expected behavior? I was surprised not to find any reference to this in a web search or in the boards.
Old May 2, 2010, 11:42 AM
phess

2 posts · May 2010
My question was answered by looking in "similar threads", specifically: [SOLVED] Links not showing up in Archives or Categories tabs. Much appreciated. Thanks.