Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Installation/Upgrade Issues »

Warning: call_user_func_array()

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 26, 2017, 08:18 AM
georgenoise

20 posts · Jul 2009
Warning: call_user_func_array()

I noticed after upgrading to the latest version of WP, 4.7.1, that I now have a warning at the top of the page for one of my sites. The message is: "Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/ciportnechestx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298"

Has anyone seen this issue before before? I have other websites that use the same theme version (v3.7.24) and WP v4.7.1 without this issue. I'm still in the process of troubleshooting plugin compatibility issues but all the plugins are fairly well used between the different sites as well.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by juggledad; Jan 26, 2017 at 10:55 AM.