Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Add Category Bar on Top

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 15, 2013, 06:38 PM
munchy_cool

14 posts · Mar 2013
Add Category Bar on Top

So I want to add a category bar on top of my webiste below the breadcrumbs, I added the below code to virtual header.php

<div id="munchycat" class="col12">
<li class="page_item">"
<?php wp_list_pages('depth=1&title_li='); ?>
<?php wp_list_categories('title_li='); ?>
</div>

problem - title_li=' which ensures that the word Categories is not displayed before the list is not working?