Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How can I style my posts only, and not pages?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 15, 2011, 02:12 PM
mactony

67 posts · Jan 2009
How can I style my posts only, and not pages?

Hello! It's been a while since I've posted here, hope everyone is doing well. Looks like business is booming at BFA!

I have a home page of static content, and a "News" page for my blog posts. I would like to add a border and different color background for each individual post, that is, the post "container" with the headline, byline, body, etc. When I try to do this under ATO, the border and background appear on my static pages as well.

Here is the URL of the static page:
http://www.midriffrecords.com

And here is the URL of the post page:
http://www.midriffrecords.com/news

I feel like the answer is right in front of me, but I can't see it.

Thanks!

Tony