Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] how to shift header image up and right

Old Jan 15, 2011, 06:58 AM
ikllc

9 posts · Jan 2011
can anyone tell me how to shift the header image so that it is flush with the logo image: newsite.lafolletteeyeclinic.com

as you can see, the rotating image is over in the middle of the logo. i tried setting the header image to be aligned to the "top right" instead of the center, but all that did was cause the image to split like it appears now. i want the image to be flush with the top at the top, flush with the logo at the left, and flush with the menu bar at the bottom.

any help would be much appreciated!!!

Last edited by ikllc; Jan 15, 2011 at 01:30 PM.
Old Jan 15, 2011, 07:05 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I am not sure if this will work in all browser but it does in Firefox except I still see a duplicate image which may be because of some of your code. This may at least point you in the right direction.
HTML Code:
#imagecontainer {
    position: relative;
    top: -20px !important;
    left: 178px !important;
}
Old Jan 15, 2011, 07:48 AM
ikllc

9 posts · Jan 2011
thanks! that worked. i don't know php, and am learning slowly, so i appreciate the help. i think what needs to happen now is that the image container needs to be shrunk so that the extra white space to the right goes away (so that the amount of color is symmetrical on each side). how can that be accomplished?

thanks!
Old Jan 15, 2011, 07:53 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Just add a width to the #container CSS
Old Jan 15, 2011, 01:30 PM
ikllc

9 posts · Jan 2011
thanks for the help - i have it working now!