Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

WP-Email Error, and a work-around for formatting problem

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 23, 2009, 03:06 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
WP-Email Error, and a work-around for formatting problem

I've installed Atahualpa 3.3.2 for a friend's blog. I installed wp-email, and while it does work and does send the email, this error appears in the final box:

Warning: htmlspecialchars_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, NULL given in /usr/home/web/users/a0029046/html/wp-includes/compat.php on line 105

Warning: htmlspecialchars_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, NULL given in /usr/home/web/users/a0029046/html/wp-includes/compat.php on line 105

I have this same plugin working fine, with no NULL message at all, on my Gazette site, where I'm using the older version of the theme. So there must be a problem with that compat.php file, yes? I'm afraid to substitute the older version of that file for fear I'll mess things up big-time.

Oh, and I found the same weird formatting problem as the other people reported. If you choose the popup window instead of stand-alone page, it looks much better.